Meet Prof. Mohammad Abusamak
Your eyesight is important!
Welcome to Amman Eye Clinic, a leader in advanced eye care. Manager is Dr. Mohammad Abusamak a consultant ophthalmic surgeon a graduate of the famous school of Medicine at the University of Jordan. He holds the Arab Board of Ophthalmology Certificate and the American Fellowship in Diseases and Surgery of Retina and Vitreous from Henry Ford Hospital MI USA.
Dr. Abusamak is a well known academic teacher who worked as Ass. Professor of Ophthalmology at the University of Jordan School of Medicine and Teaching clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at the Islamic Hospital Ophthalmology Department.
When deciding on a physician and clinic for your vision correction procedure or retinal examination, consider the benefits Amman Eye Clinic/ Dr. Mohammad Abusamak can offer you:
- Dr. Mohammad Abusamak has performed vision correction surgery, phacoemulsification for cataracts, retinal detachment surgery, vitrectomy, argon laser, intravitreal injection on thousands of eyes since 1993. We worked inside Jordan in University Hospital, private sector and outside Jordan in arabic countries as well. The clinical experience we have is well established that gave us our good reputation in ophthalmology.
- We have the most advanced in-house diagnostic imaging systems: Angio-OCT (the first in Jordan), DRS fundus photography and Sirius topography among others.
- There’s one fee with no hidden charges and free enhancements, if needed, for a year following your procedure Lasik or laser vision correction.
- Convenient access to post-operative care at Amman Eye Clinic located at the heart of Amman
- Great results for refractive surgery —at one month post-procedure, 100% of our patients see 20/30 vision or better without glasses, 99% see 20/25 or better and 90% see 20/20 or better.
Amman Eye Clinic is located in Jabal Amman 4th circle. Ibn Khaldoun street. Aqayla Complex 34 second floor
Our Visions and Values
Who are We?
We are young highly motivated eye care doctors, technicians, administrative professionalsز
ًWho aim to perform high quality ophthalmic care as personalized to meet each patient needs and to pass his/her expectations at an affordable service cost.
Dr. Mohammad Abusamak and his team offer a wide array of medical and surgical treatments for the retina, cataract and refractive surgery services.
We are committed to providing every patient with the highest quality of medical care by emphasizing excellence in all aspects of patient management.
Questions, comments, concerns? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal is to address each patient´s needs through personalized treatment while upholding a professional level of care.
Our values represent the guiding principles that bind Amman Eye Clinic and its staff and govern our daily actions.
- Excellence in providing services in a superior approach and exceeding the highest expectations of those we serve.
- Compassion of being aware of and responsive to physical, emotional, psychological and intellectual needs of others, reciprocating in a considerate manner, and respecting dignity and value of each person.
- Integrity in performing activities which are morally right, and being honest in our manner of conduct with others.
- Efficiency in conducting our daily activities in the most competent, productive, and cost effective manner.
- Creativity in developing new, innovative ways to serve the community as we adapt to our changing environment.
- Leadership of continuously seeking opportunities and taking the initiative to work in and with the community.